“Your normal skin care routine will not cut it in the rains. You need to be more strategic and planned with skin care in monsoon.
The number one thing to remember for skin care in vadodara in rainy season is to keep your skin away from dampness. Sounds hard but it’s not. This is because damp skin to microbes and fungi is what a candy store is to a child. These can result in all sorts of skin problems ranging from irritation and rashes to ringworm. Here is the perfect monsoon skin care routine to combat skin issues.
- Cleanse your skin at least three to four times a day to remove excess grime and oil that can clog your pores.
- You must tone your skin and to do so opt for the non-alcoholic variety of creams and face wash; these help even out your skin’s pH balance and also bring a glow to your skin.
- The humidity that the rains bring can dry your skin something awful. Use a nourishing moisturizer advised by doctor make your skin moist, supple and healthy.
- If oily skin is your problem then moisturizers that are water based are a great option to help keep oil secretion in check.
- Use a reliable sunscreen with a good SPF. It may be cloudy but that doesn’t stop the sun’s UV rays from wreaking havoc.
- It is essential that you exfoliate your skin daily to rid it of dead cells but do so gently.
- Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses throughout the day. Humidity can make you sweat a lot and skin that doesn’t have enough moisture can look pale and dull.
- While shampooing and conditioning your hair twice a week will suffice during any other season you might want to do so more frequently during the monsoons. This is because the humidity that is pervasive during the wet spell makes you sweat; and sweat makes it easy for grime and germs to latch on to your skin.
- Monsoon is not the time to experiment with artificial jewellery especially if you have sensitive skin. The humidity in the air will increase the risk of a breakout.
Visit our doctors to have any problem regarding skin care in monsoon, to book an appointment call 9016929201 or
whats app on 9016929201\\9016925883. log on to http://essenceaesthetic.com or mail us on [email protected]. for skin care in vadodara.