LABIOPLASTY AND VAGINOPLASTY IN VADODARA
What Is Vaginoplasty?
Childbirth is tough, not just the contractions, but some women have to go through really bad experiences, such as loss of muscle support in their vaginas. This mainly happens due to ageing or weak vaginal strength due to excess childbirth.
That is, a Vaginoplasty might be suggested by the surgeon. A vaginoplasty surgery includes removing the excess internal vaginal lining and tightening the surrounding soft tissues and muscles.
What are the Advantages of Vaginoplasty?
- A woman will feel comfortable during physical activities and sex.
- There will be more lubrication, and women can feel better orgasms.
- It helps reduce urinary incontinence.
- It tightens the vagina and reshapes its natural size as it was before.
- It helps boost self-confidence.
When to Get Vaginoplasty?
- If someone has pelvic tumours or abscesses that need an exenteration.
- For vaginal prolapse or other pelvic floor weakness.
- If you have experienced vaginal laxity after childbirth or ageing or trauma.
What Is Labioplasty?
More or less similar to vaginoplasty, women get congenital defects that can affect the shape and size of their labia. Labioplasty helps change the shape and alter the inner and outer folds of the labia which is called the vulva. It is a cosmetic procedure and is done with extreme precision at our Essence Aesthetic Clinic. Labioplasty cost in India is expensive, but we make it affordable for you.
What are the Advantages of Labioplasty?
- It helps treat the dark-pigmented and low-hanging tissues of the vagina.
- It gives you a better sexual experience along with sexual confidence.
- It gives you enhanced pleasure.
When to Get Labioplasty?
A surgeon may suggest labioplasty for the following reasons:
- If you are experiencing difficulty in urinating with enlarged labia minora.
- If you have chronic urinary tract infections due to enlarged labia.
- If you feel uncomfortable during physical activity and sexual intercourse
- If there has been some trauma to the labia after childbirth.
Would you like to get more knowledge about Labioplasty surgery? Then make sure to ring us and our best skin specialist in Vadodara will guide you further.